Tuesday, October 24, 2017

HOTELS IN JAMAICA

negril 1950's
Comments
Stephen Clark I remember those days. Miss Segree's T Water cottages and the Sundowner.
Reply
6
17 hrs
Remove
Laura Dunkley Visited T water in '76, had a wonderful stay. They had just completed Hedonism, I think, just down the beach but it was not yet open. Loved it then. My subsequent visits were so different.
Reply
2
17 hrs
Remove
Katharine Folger I remember those days....now long gone...too bad
Reply
2
16 hrs
Remove
Audrey Dumas I remember a church trip to Negril as a child and that was just how it looked. I can't recognise the place that it is today.
Reply
2
16 hrs
Remove
Trevor Burrowes I used to go and camp out there on weekends in the early 60's. It looked pretty much the same way then.
Reply
1
16 hrs
Manage
Sylvannie Abrahams And not a hotel in sight. Sleepy and tranquil.
Reply
2
16 hrs
Remove
June Henderson-Boucher Spent many holidays at T water cottages,when Hedonism was Negril Beach Village
Reply11 hrs
Remove
June Henderson-Boucher Memories......what a difference now.....So sad.My daddy built the seven mile stretch of road....along with others.
Reply11 hrs
Remove
JG Gray Wish I'd been around to see it like this, love unspoiled nature. That is truly paradise.
Reply
1
8 hrs
Remove
Jacqueline Goldson It was awesome! What with the wooden bridge leading to the beach road with bamboo fronds overhanging from the morass-side, before the development.
Reply
1
3 hrs

No comments: