Thursday, May 7, 2020

HENDERSON BUILDING

Trevor Burrowes updated the group cover photo.
Comments
  • Marlene Tulloch Red lion pub...doze memories
  • Olivia Sharpe Fi real, Henderson building
    1
    • Thanks for this! Remember at least one visit inside as a kid (I was so low to the ground that all I can think of is wooden floors--and wood was really wood in thoe days), but I wasn't looking at buildings then. Frank was married to my Aunt Winifred.
      Cancel
    • Dawne Burrowes Trevor, was that the Beehive store?
    • Trevor Burrowes Dawne Burrowes I wouldn't be surprised. If you told me there were products in crocus bags, and lots of old fashioned Jamaican things, it would fit my extremely vague memory. I'd also believe that it was dark, with perhaps clerestory windows to the left as you enter. Little to no electric lights. No bright colors. A rich earthy smell. All possibilities. :-)
    Olivia Sharpe

No comments: