Sunday, January 20, 2019

STIRRING UP THE WORLD?

Jo, what it feels like I'm doing (as I see it) is actually calming things down. I'm coming from a very Buddhist, Taoist place (that can still coexist with warrior spirit). The warrior spirit in me gets aroused whenever people dig up, bomb, mutilate the land. The crude separation of economic interest and that of the land keep me up at nights. This is the motive force for me business ideas. I despise stupidity (which seems to be in abundant supply among young black Jamaicans who're doing well short term while regularly drinking the poisoning KOOLAID of American neoliberal policies heavily propagandized through lying media). What are we trying to do here? Promote another Chile at our doorstep? I'm trying to calm the disruptive energy this deceptively calm compliance unleashes. People are acting like slave traitors ratting out rebellious slaves (Cuba, Venezuela) out of an underlying mental set of stupidity and illogic. I'm sure Venezuela and Cuba are doing avoidably stupid things, but subsidizing our oil and giving aid to ebola victims are not among them. So the stirring up that creates long term earth killing interventions are not coming from me. You should read Animal Farm to see how power can turn day into night and right into wrong. This seeming VJ peacefulness is actually violent. I am trying to make Jamaica a model of coherence that helps everybody--America, Africa, Cuba, Venezuela. I'm trying to save the planet. The people I'm supposedly stirring up are following a contrary agenda that seems peaceful but is not. They won't buck the authority enslaving the planet. They are good Germans...

No comments: